These are links to other blogs and contents that talks of mental health issues or provide insights and motivations that would be a good read.
Despair to Deliverance
– By Sharon DeVinney PhD & Robin Personette on Robin’s bipolar disorder and her recovery from her meltdown year.
– Comic adaptations of quotations, drawn by Gavin Aung Thang. A good, non-patronising pick-me-up for when you are down.
These are links to helpful websites that either provide or aid with professional counselling services and/or psychological treatment.
– An easy to use directory to help pair people in need with counsellors by locations.
– Informative collection on treatment for alcohol addiction and abuse, including articles on relationship between alcohol and mental illnesses.
– List of helpful rehabilitation and mental health resources and services in the US. Includes links to help for PTSD, addictions, and mental disorders.
If you would like to have your website linked here, go to the contact page to find out how to do so.